Scholarships are available annually to support post-secondary education.
Amount of award and number of recipients will be determined by scholarship committee.
1. The applicant must be a member or an immediate family member* of a NYSAIEP member in good standing. A member in good standing is someone who attended the conference or paid membership dues the year prior to the application. Ex: For a 2020 application a member should have attended the 2019 conference or paid dues by May 31, 2019.
2. The applicant may be a full or part-time student.
3. Applicants may apply for the scholarship any year they attend a post- secondary education institute. However, applicants may only receive the award one time.
*Immediate family member may be the son, daughter, stepson, stepdaughter, spouse, domestic partner, brother, or sister of the NYSAIEP member.
1. Download the application by clicking the link below. All applications should be submitted electronically as well as one copy mailed to the scholarship committee chairperson (see below). Please print or type all information.
2. All sections of the application must be completed. Applications are subject to verification.
3. Scholarship must be payable to an accredited post-secondary institution. If possible, the recipients will be asked to designate the appropriate institution at the time of application. AWARDS WILL NOT BE DISBURSED UNTIL AFTER OCTOBER 1st OF THE YEAR IN WHICH THEY ARE RECEIVED. No exceptions will be made.
4. A copy of the applicant’s most current official transcript (high school or college as appropriate) must be submitted with application. (This should be directly from the school. It can be electronically submitted or mailed to: Vox Consulting, PO Box 253, Mt. Morris, NY 14510)
5. Both forms of completed applications must be received by March 25 of the year the application is submitted.
6. Any questions can be emailed to Karen Weidman at
Please send completed application to:
PO Box 253
Mt. Morris, NY 14510